BC’s Medical Services Plan (MSP) covers all doctor services that is deemed medically necessary, such as the following:
- PAP Tests
- IUD Removal
- Cyst Drainage
- Removal of Stitches
- Lifelabs Requisitions
- Referrals to Specialists
Services listed below are not covered by MSP, but we will be happy to provide them for a fee (this list is not exhaustive). yYoung Medical Clinic follows the BC Family Doctors Uninsured Services Invoice guideline.
- WorkSafe BC: Please have your personal health number, claim number, employer’s name (co/person), employer’s address and phone number, and date of injury ready prior to your appointment.
- ICBC Claims: Please have your personal health number, ICBC claim number, and date of injury ready prior to your appointment.
- ICBC Driver’s Medical Examination: Please bring in the form that needs to be filled out prior to your appointment.
- Insurance Forms: Please send us the form upon booking your appointment to email@example.com (fees may vary depending on length of the form).
Sample fees of uninsured services before tax:
- Complete Physical Examination ($183)
- Driver’s Medical Examination (Fee varies on type of form. Please call and check with us.)
- Insurance Forms (Fee varies on type of form. Please call and check with us.)
- Liquid Nitrogen (dependent on location of treatment)
- Private Consultation ($180)