Dr. Jamil Hirji is a Canadian board-certified family physician with special interests in hospital medicine, global health and medical education. He completed his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at SFU and his medical school at UBC. He went on to complete his family medicine residency at the University of Alberta. Outside of work, Dr. Hirji enjoys travelling, playing tennis, volunteering within the community and cheering on his favourite team – Go Canucks Go!!
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- BSc. Kinesiology and Certificate in Health and Fitness Studies – Simon Fraser University
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) – University of British Columbia
- Family Medicine Residency – University of Alberta